It’s your 1st day in Paris and you can’t check in right now, because your rental is not quite ready yet ? What about getting rid of your luggage first and enjoy this day of visit anyway ? There are several safe and available storage options in Paris, for all sizes of bags and suitcases and rates. Here’s a selection of locations and websites that might help you out.
Automated storage cases are available in local Paris railway stations :
1/ Rates (for a 24 hours fee) :
– 5,50€ a small box
– 7,50€ a middle size box
– 9,50€ a big box
Beyond 24 hours, it’s an extra 5€ per extra 24 hours period of time.
(Disclaimer : don’t leave any valuable in the safe boxes.)
– Gare de l’Est (East railway station) :
Métro level, near the bakery Paul. 07:30AM to 10:30PM, 7 days a week.
– Gare de Lyon (Lyon railway station) :
Hall 3, level -1, exit rue de Bercy. 06:15AM to 10PM, 7 days a week.
– Gare Montparnasse (Montparnasse railway station) :
Level +1 (entresol) near Beauty Bubble shop. 07:00AM to 11PM, 7 days a week.
– Gare du Nord (North railway station) :
Level -1, near the car rentals, by the taxi exit. 06:15AM to 11:15PM, 7 days a week.
– Gare d’Austerlitz (Austerlitz railway station) :
Porte 27 Cour Muséum. 07:00AM to 11:30PM, 7 days a week.
You want to visit Paris city center and do not know what to do with your luggage ? With Nannybag’s network of hotels and stores, you can find and book a secured luggage storage in Paris. This service is available 24/7 from €1/hour.
Nannybag’s luggage storage service is also available near Paris railway stations : Gare du Nord, Gare de Lyon, Gare Saint-Lazare, Gare de l’Est, Gare d’Austerlitz and Gare Montparnasse.
Book cases online, in one of the four storage facilities in the center of Paris.
1/ City Locker Gare du Nord : 9 Rue des Deux Gares, 75010 Paris
Metro stations Gare de l’Est (lines 4, 5 and 7), Gare du Nord (lines 4, 5 and RER B and D), Gare Magenta (line RER E)
Nearby Paris Nord railwail station, Paris East railwail station, Montmartre, Sacré Coeur church.
2/ City Locker Marais : 82 rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris
Metro stations Arts-et-métiers (lines 3 and 11), Réaumur-Sébastopol (lines 3 and 4)
Nearby Beaubourg Georges Pompidou musuem, Picasso Museum, Carnavalet Museum, the Marais area
3/ City Locker Saint-Germain-des-Prés : 6 rue des Bernardins, 75005 Paris
Metro stations Maubert-Mutualité (line 10), Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame (lines 4 and RER B and C)
Nearby Panthéon, rue Mouffetard, the Jardin des Plantes and Luxembourg gardens, Ile Saint Louis, Place Saint Michel, Saint Germain des Prés.
4/ City Locker Madeleine : 33 rue Godot de Mauroy 75009 Paris
Metro stations Madeleine (lines 8, 12 and 14), Auber (line RER A)
Nearby Opéra, Madeleine, railwail station Saint Lazare, Galeries Lafayettes and Printemps department stores, les Grands boulevards, Pinacothèque de Paris, the Olympia venue, the Opéra de Paris (Palais Garnier).
1. Drop your luggage in one of our 50 drop-off points in the Ile-de-France area (including Paris).
2. Enjoy your luggage-free day. We will deliver your luggage in a pick-up point of your choice.
3. Pick up your luggage back whenever and wherever you want at the pick-up point you chose.
Rate : 25€ (2 items included) + 10€ per additional item
1. Find and book luggage storage : Enter a destination, select a duration and the number of luggage that you want to store. Then choose a merchant who will store your belongings safely.
2. Drop-off your belongings : Once your storage is booked and paid online, go to the shop to safely leave your bags. Be confident! We insure your luggage against theft, loss and deterioration risks.
3. Enjoy your free time : Our merchants take care of your belongings. You can now enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind.